The 1st International Multidisciplinary Conference on Engineering and Technology, Education, Management and Development Studies (1st IMCETEMDS) aims to provide an academic platform for researchers, professionals, scholars and academicians to present the latest research findings and describe emerging technologies and directions in Engineering and Technology, Education, Management and Development Studies. The conference also seeks to contribute to presenting novel research results in the fields.
The conference aims to:
- Provide avenue for researchers, professionals, scholars and academicians to exchange and share their knowledge, information, ideas and experiences, as well as to discuss current development in their respective fields.
- Strengthen the research and development capabilities of researchers to communicate research results to the academic and industrial community.
- Establish a venue for scholars, researchers and professionals who can work with others for future research and development endeavors.
Scope and Conference Topics:
- Science and Technology
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Health Sciences
- Public Management
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Gender and Development