|Conference Dates||November 28-29, 2023|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||October 27, 2023|
|Date Extended for Abstract Submission||November 10, 2023|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||October 30, 2023|
|Deadline for Submission of Full Papers||November 17, 2023|
|Registration||November 17, 2023|
|Deadline for Submission of Recorded Video Presentation||November 20, 2023|
Submit a 200 to 250-word abstract consisting of the following sections:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of Author/s
- Email Address
- Content must contain the following: rationale, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion and recommendations.
Full Paper Submission:
- The final paper should follow the prescribed format with the following sections:
A. Title of the Paper
B. Name of Author/s
D. Email Address
I. Results and Discussions
- Final papers should be submitted on the designated link sent along with notification of abstract acceptance.
- Full paper must be comprised of maximum of 10 pages only (5,000-7,000 words).
|Technical Merit of the Study||25%|
|Significance and contribution of the Findings/Outputs||25%|
|Quality of Information||20%|
Oral Research Presentation Guidelines:
- To minimize technical error and difficulties during the conference, all presentations will be pre-recorded and must be submitted on or before November 20, 2023. We’ll give you a link to a submission form.
- Presenters must be present during the live open forum and question and answer portion.
- The video presentation can be made through the OBS Studio program or Powerpoint Program with video.
- Use standard English as the medium of oral presentation.
- The suggested number of slides is 15-30, however, it will depend on the decision of the presenter as long as it will not exceed the allotted time of 10-15 minutes.
- Best Presenter will be selected based on the following criteria:
|Mastery of the topic (Shows extensive knowledge of the topic)||30%|
|Language use and delivery (Communicate effectively)||25%|
|Quality of the video presentation (Clarity of video and audio)||25%|
|Powerpoint Presentation (Clarity of presentation of graphs/images)||20%|
- One paper presentation: (USD 24) Php 1,200; Extra paper presentation: (USD 20) Php 1,000
- Free for Attendees
For Philippine Accounts:
Landbank of the Philippines
- Account Name : Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges
- Account Number : 2772-1029-87
For International Payments:
- Send payments via PayPal at: [email protected]